We are excited to be working with Animal Traffic, a Portland boutique that carries an eclectic range of products from contemporary menswear labels to vintage and handmade items from local designers. If you're ever in the Portland area, be sure to stop by and say hi to their friendly and knowledgeable staff. We had a chance to sit down with Michelle Flores and get to know her a little better.
Here's our "Fast Five" with Michelle from Animal Traffic:
1. Off the clock activities: Exploring Oregon, sampling whiskey, seeing my favorite local bands play live
2. Signature outfit: Either a cut off Harley Davidson tank top with high wasted black shorts and my favorite Chippewa ropers or a Canadian tuxedo (chambray button up and my favorite pair of selvage denim) with some Sam Edelman fringe boots
3. Style icon: Stevie Nicks and Joan Jett with a little Clint Eastwood
4. Go-to drink: A Whiskey Ginger from the Bye and Bye
5. Compulsively reading: Paddle Your Own Canoe: One Man's Guide to Delicious Living