Himel Bros x Freenote Cloth Beck 333 Grizzly Jacket Black Horsehide
BECK 333 JACKET
- Made in Japan replica 1940s zippers, featuring decorative leather welts. All pull-tabs come with leather grips and decorative spot work.
- Internal tobacco pocket.
- “One Hundred Tigers” reproduction 1950s 100% linen liner.
- Red 10oz Japanese denim pocket bags and internal cuff.
- Kidney belt area, underarms, and cuffs lined with smooth buffalo leather.
- Underarm expansion gussets for expanded range of arm motion.
- Guterman 100% cotton thread, 16/4 gauge, from one of the oldest continuously operating thread companies in the USA.
- Bench-made in Toronto, Canada, by Himel Bros. team of master craftspeople.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an online store credit or refund to your original method of payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the tags attached. After 7 days, we can only offer an exchange or online store credit.
If you have any questions, please send an email tocustomerservice@
This is a hair on Beck 333 Famed motorcycle jacket done to the absolute original specifications of the original late 1930s jacket. The pattern is identical including the shorter vintage fit that works well with the freenote high waisted jean. This is the absolute in authenticity of pattern married with the creativity of imagining a hair on d pocket and collar. Freenotes 1000 tigers liner helps to create an hommage to the perfect customization of a wild 1930s style. The jacket is a hat tip to the first Avro jacket made at Himel Bros in 2010 to launch the brand that also included a hair on d pocket. A unique vntage high waisted fit with customizations and features you will never see again these are collectors pieces. They marry the cool california vibes of Freenotes japanese, western and california motifs with the toughness and uniqueness of the most rare collectible vintate Beck jacket that inspired decades of motorcycle jackets after .