Alta Black Southwestern
- Southwestern yarn dyed fabric from Japan
- 1/4" single needle stitch detail
- Front welt pockets
- Custom antiqued bone fisheye buttons from Italy
- Satin lined sleeves and back yoke
- 100% cotton exterior and Cotton blend sleeve liner
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Sewn in USA
- ALL PAST SEASON SALES FINAL
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 14 calendar days of receipt for an online store credit or refund to your original method of payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the tags attached. After 14 days, we can only offer an exchange or online store credit.
I was apprehensive about the price but unbelievably surprised once I opened my parcel and tried it on.
Fabric is delicate but tough. Very warm too (love to wear while riding) and the pattern is beautiful and unique. Also lots of extra features like lined inside seems and discreet pockets that really make this a rugged outdoor shirt as well as a stylish ranch style shirt like no other. Very happy with my purchase.