Classic Denim Jacket Broken Twill Rinsed
The updated classic
- Custom 13 oz broken twill selvedge from Yoshiwa Mills, Japan
- Selvedge detail on interior front placket
- Classic zigzag stitch detail
- 1/8" double needle detail
- Custom metal trims
- Hand selected leather interior patch
- 100% cotton
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Sewn in USA
- ALL PAST SEASON SALES FINAL
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 14 calendar days of receipt for an online store credit or refund to your original method of payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the tags attached. After 14 days, we can only offer an exchange or online store credit.
This jacket was one of the first pieces we designed for the birth of Freenote. It quickly became a staple and we consider it our version of the classic trucker style jacket. We modified the design of the front chest patch pockets by adding a curved shape to the flap and pocket. Switched the typical welt pockets with a pocket built into the front panels of the jacket. Like our original model we brought back the interior pockets that are perfect for your wallet.