Currant Khaki Herringbone$ 260.00
THE OUTDOORSMAN SHIRT
- Herringbone from Yoshiwa Mills, Japan
- Expandable pockets with inverted box pleats
- Custom fisheye horn buttons
- Armpit gusset
- Embroidered drainage and ventilation eyelits
- 100% cotton
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Sewn in USA
The latest woven gets its name from the Currant Creek in Utah where I caught my first Trout on dry fly. Field tested over the Summer/Fall of 2018 and made to be worn on the river and out to dinner.
The concept of the Current began with a Utility pocket and was enhanced with box pleat and embroidered drainage holes. The pockets are sized to hold your fly box and expand with extra space as needed. The goal of the Currant was to create a comfortable, stylish fishing shirt, taking things back to the basics without looking like a human tackle box.