Himel Bros Wolverine Grizzly Jacket Shinki Horsehide Medium Brown
WOLVERINE GRIZZLY JACKET
- New Old Stock (NOS) 1930s buttons, with buttonholes sewn with our 1940s Reece 101 buttonhole machines. These are the buttonholes that put Himel Bros. on the map.
- Front zippers are Japanese replica 1930s Talons.
- Horsehide panels accent cow fur hair-on hide, with a single large keystone-shaped fur back panel. Note that there is considerable variation of color within the fur, and this is not considered a flaw. Each jacket is unique.
- Guterman 100% cotton thread, 16/4 gauge, made at one of the last thread companies in New Bedford.
- Made in Toronto, Canada, by a team of master craftspeople and David Himel.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an online store credit or refund to your original method of payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the tags attached. After 7 days, we can only offer an exchange or online store credit.
If you have any questions, please send an email tocustomerservice@
Our Chinook Storm Coat is the Himel Bros. riff on the classic barnstormer style. Available in Black Oak American Steerhide. It's a warm, shawl-collar jacket great for Autumn, Winter, and early Spring. For this 2021 edition, we've added a detachable mouton collar. All jackets are lined with Black Cotton Twill, and as such will be excellent daily wearers for anyone.
Buttons used are New Old Stock vintage Canadian buttons. Pockets include functional hip pockets with leather-trimmed openings, as well as perfectly positioned hand pockets for protection from wind, rain, and snow. Here is another perfect marriage of brotherhood between Himel Bros. and Freenote Cloth. These limited-edition Chinook Storm jackets are married with detachable mouton collars, giving you versatility in use and wear.