Truman for Freenote Cloth "Elysian" Plain-Toe Boot
- Designed by and manufactured exclusively for Freenote Cloth
- Handcrafted by Truman Boot Co. in Eugene, Oregon
- Inspired by the amazing sunsets in Los Angeles, the Elysian takes its name from Elysian Park, a short drive from Freenote's flagship store, it's one of the best places to watch an L.A. sunset
- Charles F. Stead & Co. Ltd. (UK) – Coach Rambler Leather
- 79 Last
- Stripe Back Heel
- Vibram 2724 Half Sole & matching 430 Heel
- Goodyear 360° Flat Welt
- Natural Midsole
- Brown Upper Stitching
- Structured Toe
- 7 Eyelets
- Brass Hardware
- Partially Gusseted Brown Contrast Tongue
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an online store credit or refund to your original method of payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the tags attached. After 7 days, we can only offer an exchange or online store credit.
If you have any questions, please send an email tocustomerservice@
Here at Freenote Cloth, we strive to produce clothing of the highest quality. Clothing that’s built to last and only gets better with wear. We have brought in a limited selection of footwear to compliment our line. Our goal is to showcase brands with the same commitment to quality and durability that we have at Freenote.
Having worked with Truman in the past on boots that were exclusively available at our Los Angeles flagship store, we knew we wanted offer their boots to our customers worldwide. Truman makes boots in Eugene, Oregon in small batches, the old fashioned way. Unlike some big boot brands, Truman really does make ‘em like they used to. Much like our denim, their boots will mold and conform to you to create a custom fit through repeated wear. Their footwear will also develop a wonderful patina telling a story unique to the owner, similar to the way denim will fade over time.