FAST FIVE WITH ERICK DELEON:
Martin Patrick 3, Minneapolis
Martin Patrick 3, located in Minneapolis, is unarguably one of the most beautiful men’s shops in the United States. It offers an impeccably curated selection of menswear apparel, accessories, apothecary and home goods & they are well-known for their excellent service. We are proud to be working with this fine shop & to be partnering with them for the festive "Loop Night Late Night” shopping event this Thursday, 12/11/2014. We had the chance to sit down with Erick DeLeon, buyer for Martin Patrick 3, for a chat – here’s our Fast Five with him:
1. Signature outfit: More than any outfit – my typical “look” is usually a layered look.
2. Style icon: Ever since I was young it’s been James Dean.
3. Go-to drink: Rye Old-Fashioned
4. Can’t live without: Besides Family and Fashion, it’s soccer. It’s in my blood. Whether I am playing, coaching or watching – I can’t do without it.
5. Travel plans: Looking forward to getting out to the West coast soon… it’s been too long. We are planning a trip to Tahoe in June.