Jepson Blue Plaid
THE CLASSIC DOUBLE POCKET SHIRT
- Custom yarn dyed plaid fabric from Japan
- 1/8” double needle stitch detail
- Triple needle stitch detail on high stress points
- Bias cut pockets and back yoke
- Custom antique bone fisheye buttons
- Rinsed, Preshrunk
- 100% cotton
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Sewn in USA
- WE RECOMMEND SIZING UP FOR THIS SHIRT
- ALL PAST SEASON SALES FINAL
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an online store credit or refund to your original method of payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the tags attached. After 7 days, we can only offer an exchange or online store credit.
If you have any questions, please send an email tocustomerservice@
Established in 1948 as a textile mill, Maruwa/Shuttlenotes has built up a legacy involving high quality weaving of natural fibers and premier garment manufacturing. By incorporating traditional Japanese craftsmanship with the newest innovative practices and technologies, Maruwa/Shuttlenotes is a top tier fabric and garment manufacturer introducing new and unique styles into the modern era of fashion.
Very nice shirt for spring or summer. I would say normal (medium) weight. Soft fabric feels great. Slim fit so not for everybody or size up. Thank you!