Jepson Sage Plaid
THE CLASSIC DOUBLE POCKET SHIRT
- Custom yarn dyed plaid fabric from Japan
- 1/8” double needle stitch detail
- Bias cut pockets and back yoke
- Custom antique bone fisheye buttons
- Workwear label woven label made in USA
- Rinsed, preshrunk
- 100% cotton
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Sewn in USA
- WE RECOMMEND SIZING UP FOR THIS SHIRT
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 14 calendar days of receipt for an online store credit or refund to your original method of payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the tags attached. After 14 days, we can only offer an exchange or online store credit.
Established in 1948 as a textile mill, Maruwa/Shuttlenotes has built up a legacy involving high quality weaving of natural fibers and premier garment manufacturing. By incorporating traditional Japanese craftsmanship with the newest innovative practices and technologies, Maruwa/Shuttlenotes is a top tier fabric and garment manufacturer introducing new and unique styles into the modern era of fashion.