John Lofgren M-43 Service Boots Natural Chromexcel Roughout
- Horween Leather Company (USA) – Natural Chromexcel Roughout
- Munson Last – Patented in 1912 by U.S. Army Doctor, Edward Munson.
- Vibram 705 Sole & 700 Heel
- Unstructured Toe Box
- Goodyear Welted Construction
- USA Made Storm Welts
- Brown Painted Hardware
- Japanese Made Steel Shanks
- 6” Shaft Height
- 5” Stacked Heel
- Made in Japan
The Munson last runs large. We recommend 1 size smaller than your size as measured on a Brannock device.
If you do not know your Brannock size, we recommend 1 size smaller than your most common sneaker size, 0.5 smaller than your Red Wing Iron Ranger size, 0.5 smaller than your Alden Barrie last size, or the same size as your Viberg 2030 last size.
For additional sizing help contact email@example.com
Shipping & Returns
If you have any questions, please send an email tocustomerservice@
About the John Lofgren M-43 Service Boots Natural Chromexcel Roughout